Here’s our roundup of the most outstanding posts that were most viewed in 2014. This special post features the best of the best, pulling together the world’s top practitioners within the creative industries. It’s the beginning of 2015 and we think it is such a perfect time for you to treat yourself to something uplifting.
50. Jonzo :: Jonzo is a Liverpool-based print studio whose services include creating design and illustration for creative freelancers and businesses.
49. Pretty Teeth :: Multi-talented illustrator Marie-Florentine Geoffroy uses pigment ink and watercolour to produce an impressive collection of drawings, fanzines and posters.
48. Marianthi Aldridge :: You’ll never get tired of this recent Brighton graduate’s original lino and wood relief prints as well as quirky gifs, reels of screen printed fabric and products.
47. Felix Pfaffli Feixen :: Swiss graphic designer Felix Pfäffli’s experimental type provides a totally refreshing approach to contemporary graphic design.
46. Malika Favre :: French illustrator Malika Favre always impresses us with her beautiful colour palettes and eye-catching illustrations.
45. Chad Kouri :: Multi-disciplinary designer Chad Kouri creates stunning design taking inspiration conceptual and minimalist art, ethnography, typography, design and jazz music.
44. Atelier Bingo :: Maxime Prou and Adèle Favreau never fail to surprise us with stunning screen-prints and cutting-edge print ephemera.
43. Nous Vous :: You have to check out this extensive range of light-hearted illustrations by London-based art collective Nous Vous.
42. Broken Fingaz Sex Picnic :: You will definitely fall in love with this incredible limited-edition Risograph print by Israeli street artists Broken Fingaz.
41. Blanda :: Love ancient native patterns and tribal markings? Then you have to check this multi-talented designer Blanda Eggenschwiler from New York.
40. Hysteria :: If collage, screen-print and installation are your thing, then you’d better check all girl collective Hysteria’s awe-inspiring portfolio.
39. Emma Fisher :: Our very own award-winning People of Print member Emma Fisher has emerged as an artist in focus shortly after graduating from LCC.
38. Taint :: Who says politics and fashion don’t mix? Taint Magazine is a stylish publication that celebrates the importance of political expression.
37. Linda Linko :: Linda is currently working in her studio up in Helsinki. We are totally enamoured with her painterly brushstrokes and colourful illustrations and we are sure you’ll love her work too.
36. Print Club Boston :: Not only is Print Club Boston an online source for affordable and silkscreen prints, they also produce limited-run beautiful print series.
35. Push Press :: Push Press is a print studio from Singapore with a main focus on aesthetic, ideological, and technical potential of a Risograph.
34. Marta Veludo :: Marta Veludo uses paper, fabric, and/or a piece of furniture to produce a wonderful range of designs, illustrations and art installations.
33. Say What Studio :: Benoit Berger and Nathalie Kapagiannidi have been working side by side in their studio down in Paris creating impeccable design for international clients.
32. Interview with Peckham Print studio :: Here is an insight to Hugh and Nathan who run this incredible print space in South London.
31. Sara Andreasson :: Sara Andreasson’s work is rendered in contemporary graphic elements and vibrant patterns, resulting in a stunning set of editorial illustrations.
30. It’s Not Very Nice That: Graphic Design and Politics :: This exhibition at the Lighthouse Glasgow offers an opportunity for the public to discuss political practice and motifs behind each design piece.
29. PSA :: Brighton’s street wear brand Pear Shaped Apparel draws inspiration from urban life and street culture, resulting in an extensive range of hand screen-printed t-shirts, outerwear and signature caps.
28. Interview with Leta Sobierajski :: Here’s a little chat with multi-disciplinary artist Leta Sobierajski and her extraordinary, tactile work.
27. Les Graphiquants :: Focusing in the realms of typography, photography, illustration and graphic design, Les Graphiquants’s portfolio is jam-packed with things that will make you look twice.
26. Zeloot :: Dutch graphic designer, illustrator and printmaker Eline Van Dam combines some digital techniques with hand drawing skills, resulting an inspirational set of adorable characters.
25. Low Tech Printing :: Low-Tech Printing is one of the print lovers’s must-haves. It features print practitioners from around the globe with insightful comments and contacts.
24. Geoff Mcfetridge :: Even though the work by Geoff Mcfetridge is based around simple line drawing, we don’t think it’d be an exaggeration to claim that his work is one of the most original artworks we came across last year.
23. Rosie O’Mahony | Portrait of Alexa Chung :: This incredible portrait etching print of Alexa Chung was created by 17-year-old Rosie O’Mahony. What a very young and talented artist!
22. Pantone® Colour of the Year 2014 :: Pantone® Colour of the Year is one thing that we, as a creative, look forward to every year. Have a look at this colour shade in close up and see the list of colours from the previous years.
21. Pure Evil: The Nightmare Series | Saatchi Gallery :: Get a glimpse of this highlight exhibition by Pure Evil.
20. Quality Screen Sticker Printing by Sticker Robot :: Looking for quality long-lasting screen printed stickers? You’ve come to the right place.
19. Piet Parra :: Dutch artist Piet Parra combines surreal characters with a whole host of colour to create his illustration outputs.
18. Toilet Paper Magazine :: Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari launched this editorial project 5 years ago and today Toilet Paper Magazine has become one the world’s most sought-after periodicals.
17. Jacob Ovgren :: SEX (Sick Emotions X-ibit) :: Beach London :: His illustration and painting style speaks volumes for this young talents.
16. The World’s First Instant Newspaper Recycler | Saatchi & Saatchi Hong Kong :: The amount of wrapping paper used in Hong Kong during Chinese New Year results in as many as 1,600 trees being cut down, and 170,000 litres of petrol burned. And here’s a perfect solution.
15. Knuckles and Notch :: If you’d like your design to go with a bang, check out this Risograph studio from Singapore.
14. NO WAY presents: WYSE + GABRIELY (NSFW) :: This is a close collaboration between art label NO WAY, and artists Aviya Wyse and Yaeli Gabriely at the Neu Gallery on Redchurch Street.
13. 10 Books on Printmaking :: Here are 10 must-read printmaking books that we’ve been reading and recommending.
12. Brighton Show 2014 | Our Favourite Picks :: Brighton Show 2014 was definitely one of the most amazing exhibitions we visited last year. Most definitely.
11. Make Book | G.F Smith :: We absolutely love everything about G.F Smith and are excited about the idea of getting a custom book hand-crafted by their experienced team in Hull.
10. Interview | Hugo Puttaert – Think In Colour :: How about a publication with its cover that changes colour with heat?
9. Print Van Paris :: If you haven’t checked out this classic 1970′s ice cream van, we’re sorry to say that you’re missing out.
8. Adidas Originals X Farm :: SS14 :: Adidas Originals have teamed up with Brazilian fashion brand The Farm Company to produce a collection for SS14.
7. The Jaunt #10 | Istanbul :: Every once in a while, The Jaunt sends artists to different destinations across the world to be inspired and produce unique art prints.
6. Dan Mather :: London-based screen-printer Dan Mather is one of our all-time favourite artists. ‘Nuff said.
5. Print All Over Me :: PAOM is an interactive platform where you can upload your own design onto one of their seasonal items and have it made. Sounds fun, right?
4. 10 Print-Based Tumblrs You Should All Follow :: Here we have selected our top favourite visually-rich art/design blogs for you to follow.
3. Heretic Studio | London’s Best Screen Print Trio :: Pioneering Heretic trio Jon, Luke, and Therese create and produce top-notch prints from their studio in Hackney. We have also commissioned them to design and print our hand screen-print limited edition covers for Print Isn’t Dead Element #002.
2. Print Isn’t Dead Element 002 | Preview :: We know you are excited as much as we are. Here’s a glimpse into our shiny new magazine which is coming out this month!
1. Graduate Print Awards 2014 | Nominations :: We have received wonderful submissions for the Graduate Print Awards 2014. And here are all the entries. Enjoy the scroll!