Wrap Magazine have released their 8th issue which is their biggest yet with 104 pages and demonstrates their continual development and creative evolution. The first 200 online orders get a FREE risograph print so get your copy here. Exploring the theme of travel and creative journeys, the summer edition of Wrap – ‘New Horizons’ is jam packed full of inspiring articles and beautiful images created by some of today’s most talented illustrators and artists. Wrap comes with 5 pull-out sheets of wrapping paper which will come in useful for wrapping those special presents or to put on your wall as a collectable poster.
Inside issue 8 you will find illustrations by 10 mightily talented creatives:
– Wrap meet the two co-founders of Herb Lester Associates to find out about their growing range of illustrated city guides
– photo-portraits, and mini-interviews with 12 of Wrap’s favourite new illustration and design graduates
– artist and designer Hannah Waldron tells Wrap about her series of map tapestries that each depict a journey or experience
– Wrap talks to Jeroen Smeets about his crowdfunding-style project The Jaunt, that blends “two of the best things in life – art and travel”
– Burger fanatic Burgerac gives Wrap a passionate account of his travels in search of the tastiest meat treats
– Wrap explore why an increasing number of illustrators are producing pottery alongside their more traditional portfolios of work