Want a steady dose of inspiration? Here are the top 50 print-based Instagram accounts which include artists, illustrators, shops, studios, galleries and many more.
In alphabetical order:
1. & Pens :: & Pens is a small press bookshop, gallery and publisher.
2. Andy Rementer :: Check out his colourful and vibrant work. He was also awarded as a Young Gun by the Art Directors Club.
3. Anthony Burrill :: Of course you must have seen his work everywhere, but we couldn’t resist looking at it over and over again.
4. Beach London :: A bookshop and gallery in Shoreditch, specialising in illustration, print and design.
5. Belly Kids :: They have books, prints and weirdo shows. Yes.
6. Blast Skates :: A UK skateboard company with a wide range of illustrated decks and skate apparel.
7. Bottle of Smoke :: Bottle of Smoke is where low meets high brow & the future of fashion history.
8. Christine Schmidt :: Christine Schmidt is the sophisticated yet playful mastermind behind Yellow Owl Workshop.
9. Colours May Vary :: Design books & journals, contemporary & vintage home ware, prints, cards and wrap and more.
10. The Counter Press :: A letterpress studio and workshop based in an old chocolate factory.
11. Daniel Frost :: A London-based artist with an impressive portfolio full of watercolour paint, paper collage and pencil crayons.
12. Dan Mather :: An independent silkscreen printer and graphic designer based in London.
13. David Wolske :: Typographer, graphic designer, letterpress printer & artist. Founder of Letterpress Daily blog and cofounder of Smart & Wiley.
14. Davor Gromilovic :: He’s mainly interested in exploring within the fields of contemporary painting and drawing.
15. Ditto Press :: They have 18 colour risograph printing for both artists and designers.
16. Dusen Dusen :: The creation of Ellen Van Dusen with her inspiration drawn from far-flung and unexpected places, like mid-century resort architecture, Italian industrial design, Scandinavian textiles, Google maps and handwriting.
17. Editions of 100 :: An online design store where you can buy original limited edition prints by a community of creative people.
18. Eike König :: Founder of Hort, it is certainly a playground where you’ll have a lot of fun.
19. Erik Brandt :: He initiated ‘Ficciones Typografika’ – a project dedicated to typographic exploration in a public space.
20. Evolution Print :: An award-winning B1 & B2 litho, digital and large format print specialists.
21. Graphic Playground :: Graphic Playground collects and sells unique products and welcomes all kind of designers in the fields of graphic and product design and everything in between.
22. Hato Press :: Hato Press is a collaborative design studio, risograph printing workshop & publishing house based in East London.
23. Hey Studio :: Hey mostly work in brand identity, illustration and editorial design.
24. Jordy van den Nieuwendijk :: He currently works on freelance, collaborative & autonomous projects from his studio in The Hague, The Netherlands. Check out his very impressive illustrative portfolio.
25. Kangan Arora :: A London-based contemporary textile designer and freelance photographer.
26. KK Outlet :: KK Outlet is a multi-functional gallery, bookshop and communications agency.
27. Knuckles & Notch :: Much of what they do is what they anticipate, practice, appreciate and love.
28. Kristina Krogh Studio :: An art and design studio based in Copenhagen.
29. Leeds Print Festival :: The week long festival champions contemporary and traditional print making processes with an opening night celebration, print exhibitions, a series of talks, and even a print fair.
30. Limited Works :: They have exclusive editions of hand printed artworks. Silkscreen, lithography, linoleum etc. Take a look around.
31. Margaux Carpe :: An illustrator and print maker working both independently and as a third of Animaux Circus studio.
32. Mr Bingo :: The master of pens!
33. Nick Deakin :: Nick works as an independent designer specialising in risograph and screen-printing.
34. Ohh Deer :: Ohh Deer is a collective of illustrators and artists who produce quirky illustrated gifts.
35. Ooga Booga Store :: Store in Los Angeles specialising in artist books, music, clothing, and independent culture since 2004.
36. Peckham Print Studio :: Screen printing studio based within The Sunday Painter gallery in Peckham.
37. Pick Me Up London :: Keep up with the latest art news from the UK’s first contemporary graphic arts festival.
38. Print Club London :: Check out some amazing prints from this screenprinting studio/gallery in Dalston!
39. Puck Collective :: An evolving group of illustrators, creatives and mess makers. Putting on exhibitions, launching print runs and creating publications.
40. Push Press :: A Singapore-based risograph printing studio.
41. Sans Form :: Independent label delivering clean and thoughtful design on environmentally friendly wearable and printed goods.
42. SideEffects :: Carefully created screen-print collection and online shop for art lovers.
43. Steven Harrington :: This LA-based artist and designer Steven Harrington is the leader of a contemporary Californian psychedelic-pop aesthetic.
44. Struan Teague :: Struan Teague is an artist, painter and printmaker from Edinburgh, Scotland.
45. Supermundane :: Rob Lowe is an artist, graphic designer, typographer, illustrator and writer with over 15 years experience in the creative industry.
46. Letterproeftuin :: You have to check out their latest project which is a mobile printing installation for small posters and books.
47. The Printing Museum :: 1324 W. Clay St. 77019 – Houston museum dedicated to promoting the art of printing.
48. Turbo Island :: A new brand focused on creating colourful and cocky t-shirts for music geeks.
49. Two Times Elliot :: A West London-based creative agency.
50. White Duck Screen Print :: Behind the squeegee access to the White Duck Screen Print studio.
And finally, by clicking here, you’ll be able to keep up to date with what’s going on inside the creative industries. Also don’t forget to tag your videos or images with #PrintSpotters if you’d like to be regrammed by us.